Hi You all! Here I sit on a Friday night. Waiting to answer a thread, and hoping I can make a difference here on Windows Central. Hoping someone will have a problem that I have a little knowledge about and will be able to respond with a suggestion. I have a simple slide phone that I can use to call my wife on when I get lost and need to find my way home. I don't have it glued to my ear 24/7 and I don't know any thing about these new phones. I do know a little about computers and the new W10 OS. That's where you will find me here on this great forum. I hope I'm making a little difference here and helping a little.
    Happy computering friend! See you on the forum!
    Good night!
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg  
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2016 01:03 AM
    Here's what I use my PC for. What do you use yours for?
    Emails
    Facebook
    Search
    Help Forums
    Weather
    News
    Stock Market
    Politics( I'm a Democrat)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2016 01:12 AM
    OK, here goes. You mention that you use Firefox on WC and you aren't experiencing the loss of the ability to Like and for me, when I use to tap on my Avatar in the upper left corner, it allowed me to choose one of the other Mobile Nations sites. I can't like and I can't navigate out of WC. Would you mind having a look at your Firefox settings and post the so I can see just how different mine are. This problem jut started a week or so ago. Thanks much, Ax
    11-19-2016 07:45 AM
    OK, here goes. You mention that you use Firefox on WC and you aren't experiencing the loss of the ability to Like and for me, when I use to tap on my Avatar in the upper left corner, it allowed me to choose one of the other Mobile Nations sites. I can't like and I can't navigate out of WC. Would you mind having a look at your Firefox settings and post the so I can see just how different mine are. This problem jut started a week or so ago. Thanks much, Ax
    I am having the same problems. I think this all started for me with the recent update.

When using IE everything works as normal.
    Last edited by Player Piano; 11-20-2016 at 03:21 PM.
    Laura Knotek, aximtreo and libra89 like this.
    11-19-2016 08:50 AM
    Hi Which setting are you interested in? I don't have any special options set in Firefox. You might click on the 'Help' in the toolbar at the top, and see if any thing there might help! Try a refresh! Restart with ad-ons disabled. Click on Fire fox help. I'm sure you have already tried all of these things.
    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...refox-problems
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg   capture25.jpg   capture26.jpg  
    Last edited by holdum333; 11-19-2016 at 10:31 AM.
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    11-19-2016 10:20 AM