Here I sit, waiting to answer a thread and make a hand here!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi You all! Here I sit on a Friday night. Waiting to answer a thread, and hoping I can make a difference here on Windows Central. Hoping someone will have a problem that I have a little knowledge about and will be able to respond with a suggestion. I have a simple slide phone that I can use to call my wife on when I get lost and need to find my way home. I don't have it glued to my ear 24/7 and I don't know any thing about these new phones. I do know a little about computers and the new W10 OS. That's where you will find me here on this great forum. I hope I'm making a little difference here and helping a little.:smile:
Happy computering friend! See you on the forum!
Good night!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 8

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Here's what I use my PC for. What do you use yours for?
Emails
Facebook
Search
Help Forums
Weather
News
Stock Market
Politics( I'm a Democrat)

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
OK, here goes. You mention that you use Firefox on WC and you aren't experiencing the loss of the ability to Like and for me, when I use to tap on my Avatar in the upper left corner, it allowed me to choose one of the other Mobile Nations sites. I can't like and I can't navigate out of WC. Would you mind having a look at your Firefox settings and post the so I can see just how different mine are. This problem jut started a week or so ago. Thanks much, Ax

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
OK, here goes. You mention that you use Firefox on WC and you aren't experiencing the loss of the ability to Like and for me, when I use to tap on my Avatar in the upper left corner, it allowed me to choose one of the other Mobile Nations sites. I can't like and I can't navigate out of WC. Would you mind having a look at your Firefox settings and post the so I can see just how different mine are. This problem jut started a week or so ago. Thanks much, Ax
I am having the same problems. I think this all started for me with the recent update.

When using IE everything works as normal.

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture26.JPG