Post pictures of your latest purchase

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
It has arrived.
50afe36e0711906d9dde0ec1126ed92e.jpg

Nice hope you enjoy!

The red keeps calling my name and I'm not even much of an iPhone person lol. Something about the whole package, price, and the fact one doesn't need an 8' truck box to carry is what has me seriously contemplating getting one... Oh yeah, Apple's unprecedented support too.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Nice hope you enjoy!

The red keeps calling my name and I'm not even much of an iPhone person lol. Something about the whole package, price, and the fact one doesn't need an 8' truck box to carry is what has me seriously contemplating getting one... Oh yeah, Apple's unprecedented support too.

Thank you!
It's up to you. It's really nice for what it's offering.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Pixel Slate.
i5/ 8GB / 128GB version.
Came with a Lenovo pen. The keyboard should be here next week.

I want my Eve V back from my kid ergo this device.
837acbae5eb7868c5d1ebbab6bc37c61.jpg

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
It doesn't have to be something exciting, right?

I bought SCREWS!! Ran out of drywall screws finishing the kitchen, and I have more to do after that. And they're really handy to have around for stuff. That's probably why I ran out.
8ef1f47f4c5b7d05be2f11cbe978e4e9.jpg

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
It was just a matter of time before I got my meathooks on one of these. The 2 extra gigs of RAM sure does make a difference over the Keyone 4/64. IMG_0019.JPG

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
It was just a matter of time before I got my meathooks on one of these. The 2 extra gigs of RAM sure does make a difference over the Keyone 4/64. View attachment 142132

Which model Key2 is that? I looked at them a while back, but for a 2 or 3 year old phone, I thought they were going for too much on eBay. I had a KeyONE for about 7 or 8 months, and I just couldn't stand the inconsistent performance any more. Google Maps would frequently freeze while navigating if I switched away for some reason and then had to switch back to look ahead at the route!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Which model Key2 is that? I looked at them a while back, but for a 2 or 3 year old phone, I thought they were going for too much on eBay. I had a KeyONE for about 7 or 8 months, and I just couldn't stand the inconsistent performance any more. Google Maps would frequently freeze while navigating if I switched away for some reason and then had to switch back to look ahead at the route!
It’s the US-spec BBF100-2. Most of the ones you see are the International dual SIM models that don’t play well with T-Mobile. I also have a Keyone Black Edition that has the extra RAM and storage. But it’s also an International unit and I can’t get VoLTE. Wi-Fi calling works but that’s useless to me since I’m rarely around any Wi-Fi. Without VoLTE I can’t hotspot very well because the connection to my tablet drops the minute a call comes in. If it weren’t for the radios that play well with T-Mobile I’d be happy with the Keyone I have, but the Key2 has a much better keyboard and is notably zippier. I don’t do any gaming whatsoever so I’m not the best person to rate a phone’s performance but I can say for “normal” usage, the Key2 feels every bit as sharp as my previous high-end Notes and Pixels. Oh and the camera’s aren’t too shabby either but that was known back when they came out due to having the original Pixel’s sensors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2