So i had upload automatically switched on on my Nokia Lumia 920 and most of my files are backed up on skydrive. But, on comparing my phone and skydrive i found that there were about 300 pictures/videos which weren't uploaded to skydrive automatically. Is there anyway by which i can upload only those 300 files to skydrive without uploading all the files already uploaded?
    PS- I found the difference by seeing the number of files and i don't have the files which aren't uploaded in some different folder so i cant just select them and upload them separately. All the files are mixed up and doing it manually would take years. Please help
    12-12-2013 05:10 AM
    So i had upload automatically switched on on my Nokia Lumia 920 and most of my files are backed up on skydrive. But, on comparing my phone and skydrive i found that there were about 300 pictures/videos which weren't uploaded to skydrive automatically. Is there anyway by which i can upload only those 300 files to skydrive without uploading all the files already uploaded?
    PS- I found the difference by seeing the number of files and i don't have the files which aren't uploaded in some different folder so i cant just select them and upload them separately. All the files are mixed up and doing it manually would take years. Please help
    If you just take all your photos and push them to Skydrive, I think you have to click "do not replace" for every instance when they are the same. If you take all the files from your phone and put them on your computer, then take all the files from your Skydrive and put them in the same folder you can use the "do not replace" feature of Windows. Then just load that folder to SkyDrive and delete the pics from your phone and the original folder on your SkyDrive.

But...your "number of files" can be off because a photo deleted from your phone will not auto delete from SD and vice versa.
    12-12-2013 05:08 PM