Hi, I am using OneDrive both on Mac and PC, and for security reasons, I would like to enter the password each time I start my computer. However, OneDrive just starts uo an does not ask for a password. What can I do?

Also, if I lose a device, how can I remove it from OneDrive?

Many thanks

Tomas
    10-21-2015 06:13 PM
    OneDrive is built-in to Windows since 8.x, so, setting a password for OneDrive only is a bit tricky. Since you have to log in to Windows 8.x and newer, I don't see how this would be a problem. Just make sure you lock your screen or sign out when you're done on the computer.

On the Mac, when you sign in to OneDrive for the first time, you can uncheck the "Remember My Password" option. In worst case, simply uninstall it and then reinstall it. Pay double attention on first time sign-in. However, I can already see some problems with this because your files won't sync, so, in your case, it is almost better to just go to OneDrive.com on the Mac rather than installing the software.

To get rid of some PCs which you may no longer have, just go to OneDrive.com, sign in and delete the PCs listed on the left which you want to have removed. (Click on every single one and then click on REMOVE THIS PC on the right.)
    10-21-2015 06:35 PM