Because I have a friend who is deeply in love with OneDrive I keep trying to make it work with little success. Here's my latest try:

When I try to share this link 1drv.ms/1koj88I I get varying results.

When I try to view the images on my computer I can click on a thumbnail and it opens full screen and shows the caption. But if I try to "View Original" it throws the error shown in this link oi64.tinypic [dot] com/wqvuw1 [dot] jpg (apparently this forum doesn't accept images or links But I can't ask this question without them) .

My friend who loves onedrive is able to View Originals with no problem. So he says it my computer.

My wife's computer can go to the link but only view thumbnails, it cannot view larger images.

Another friend gets the same behavior.

If I can't solve these problems I'm abandoning attempts to make OneDrive work.

Thank you.
    12-28-2015 04:27 PM
    I was able to view all 5 pictures in the folder from the link you posted. I could also view the originals and even download them.

What browser are you using to use OneDrive? I'd recommend clearing the cache on your browser if the problem persists.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-28-2015 04:35 PM