I need support with my OneDrive system, any help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I need support with my OneDrive system

I have Windows 10. I use Windows Live mail. For what ever reason, I can no longer enlarge the pictures I send through email. Previously I was able to enlarge any picture after I sent it with my Windows Live mail. Now when I send an email message with a picture in it to my Sister, she is not able to enlarge that picture. It happens to me as well, if I sent an email message to myself with a picture in it, I can no longer enlarge the picture with the OneDrive system.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: I need support with my OneDrive system

I have Windows 10. I use Windows Live mail. For what ever reason, I can no longer enlarge the pictures I send through email. Previously I was able to enlarge any picture after I sent it with my Windows Live mail. Now when I send an email message with a picture in it to my Sister, she is not able to enlarge that picture. It happens to me as well, if I sent an email message to myself with a picture in it, I can no longer enlarge the picture with the OneDrive system.

what do you mean by enlarge? To view the image full size or actually make the dimensions bigger?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes