Onedrive and Google Drive together

werbemaxe

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
I am using Onedrive for quite some time. Now I would like to have a second online backup of my files and I think about using also Google Drive. However, I don't want to have filled up my harddrive with double files. Is there a way I could tell Google Drive to make an online copy but not to save it on my hard drive? I think Onedrive has the function to use online files and/or download it for offline use. Has Google Drive the same? What's best behavior here?
thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am using Onedrive for quite some time. Now I would like to have a second online backup of my files and I think about using also Google Drive. However, I don't want to have filled up my harddrive with double files. Is there a way I could tell Google Drive to make an online copy but not to save it on my hard drive? I think Onedrive has the function to use online files and/or download it for offline use. Has Google Drive the same? What's best behavior here?
thanks

I've used both and continue to use google drive for purely backup reasons - I just upload them using the website and that's it. I'm not aware that google drive can work similarly to onedrive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes