OneDrive on Android

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wasnt sure where to post this question but I was hoping someone here could help. I have an issue with OneDrive's permissions that I thought I fixed but apparently did not. The problem persists.

I setup all my MS service on a new LG V40. When I entered my OneDrive credentials I was prompted to let "LG" access my onderive files etc. This open up the File Manager and Gallery app to see the "Cloud location" OneDrive with in these apps. Worked great.

I reset my phone little over a month ago. When setting it back up. I can no longer get OneDrive to stay as a cloud option in my accounts. The file manager and gallery app do not see OneDrive anymore. I get stuck at a perpetual sign in with no result other that "Account already exists".

So I went into my account.microsoft.com privacy settings. Scrolled down to Apps & Services where I went in and DELETED "LG DEVICE".

On the phone, went to Accounts, CLOUD, ADD "OneDrive" signed in (with my 2 factor authentication app) and was prompted that LG Device needs permission to access my MSA and OneDrive. Approved it.

Still doesn't work.

Could Multi-Factor Authentication be messing it up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb