Any Official Word on When This Will be Released?

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen anything official out there yet. Anybody else seen anything? I'm interested in this or a 8" tablet with micro-hdmi, but I wish they would announce when they were going to release this. If the DVP 8 had micro-hdmi out, I'd be all over it.

I hate to say it, but hasn't anybody learned anything from Apple? They announce a product and it's available almost immediately. You can't announce a product, get people excited, then not announce anything for a month after. People have short attention spans and those who aren't tech buffs (any of you reading these forums are probably more tech savvy than the average consumer) forget about these products when it comes time to buy. They have to strike while the iron is hot and release these products while people are still excited about them. Okay, I'm done ranting haha. I just want to buy a new windows machine, but want to make sure the one I get is perfect for me.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know too many out there trying to do apple. My guess is the holidays is when you might expect it.The website says: Available in November.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon