Not able to send videos at all?

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I search "email videos" and can't seem to find anything...

Today a buddy and me went to the skate park on a our bikes and did a little riding. I shot a few videos of him hitting a gap and other stuff. I came home and was like hey I will email them to him. Well I went to compose the email hit the clip and I can't select the vids only the pics. I thought well I will sync it to the comp and pull them off Zune. Nope. WTF or I'm overlooking something. This is my first disgruntled experience. I have faith MS has a fix in the works as this is a pretty big deal IMO.

Last edited:

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Looks like you have to plug in your phone. Find your folder on your comp and drag them over to email. UGH. Sure home MS makes this where we can just send from phone.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Once, they have been synced to the computer all your pic's and vidoes are under a folder in your my pictures called from xxx wp7/camera roll
from there you can do what ever you want with the pictures, upload to facebook, email
etc.. its even easer if you use windows live Photo Gallary..
but you are right you can not send video from the phone that I'm aware of, and I think this goes back to the not syncing podcasts to the phone eather because phone carriers are now charging per meg that they are only trying to reduce people and kids from eating up megs on the cell carriers..
my opinion..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon