How do you carry your device?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I use to carry my older Palm phones in my pocket. They were pretty thick and sturdy. I have since changed to a holster. I work construction and I see a lot of the newer, thin, large phones screens crack in peoples pockets. So it's more of an occupational issue with me.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Right front pocket with nothing else. I wouldn't mind an Otter box case for my Focus S to use at work.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
^ right on brotha. Mine stays in my right pants pocket with nothing else. Keys and change in my left pocket and wallet in the back. Now that's it's getting chilly outside i put my phone in my inside breast pocket of my jacket.

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Jacket / shirt pocket. Easier to pick up and change track when listening to song.
Otherwise, trousers' pocket.

Won't put it in bag because outdoor the phone ring is virtually inaudible.
While holster... difficult to find and too exposed to pickpockets

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Vertical flip case (turned horizontally) on my belt. Took 5/6 tries but found a nice leather case (Naztech) in brown or black, that fits my Surround perfectly.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I would carry in a holster but my GF thinks I'm a big enough nerd. Don't need to give her any more firepower. So Shirt/jacket pocket when possible. otherwise... phone in the right, keys in the left.

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Left front jeans pocket sans keys and coins during a casual walk when its cool enough. Pocketbook for traveling when its warm/hot (Florida).
In hand when shopping.
Top shirt pocket when listening to tunes.

I do miss the wrist strap I'd installed on the GRT case for my palm pre, something I'd carried over from Treos and older flip phones.

But I can't locate any convenient ways to install a wrist strap on my HTC Arrive.
Thing is, I find myself holding this phone much more than I have any other device!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro