Do you use a screen protector or case?

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't use a screen protector but I do use a case.

I just hate the feel of tapping a screen with a screen protector. Had about 6 different smart phones and never scratched the screen without a protector. I always put my phone in an empty pocket.

You?

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Had both on my Focus for a year. I removed them a few days ago. It looks brand new! I'm going to put a screen protector back on, just in case I decide to sell it one day.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Naked and in my right front pocket with nothing else. The size of my new Titan has got me thinking about getting a case to clip to my pocket when I am at work.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
No screen protectors. At work I have my Trophy in a belt clip case. I have an otterbox case on my Nokia N8 and carry it in a jacket pocket or shirt pocket.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have my focus in a silicon case. I normally carry it in my shirt pocket when I am wearing one with a pocket (normally M-F and Sunday morning.) If no pocket have a vertical case with a belt clip. I detest horizontal cases. With my previous win phones treos I normally bought flip cases carried on my belt. I have already found a focus s silicon case if I get that I am thinking right now wait a couple on months or so for the Lumia 900 if it comes to ATT which appears likely. It would be nice to release it on TMO and ATT and with CDMA versions for both Sprint and VZN but I think thats probably unforunately not in the cards. If its CDMA its going to be VZN Sprint probably overspent to get the Iphone.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Nada... naked. I recently put my Focus in a barely there case (I think that's the brand) in case I sell it or give it away to my nephew.

lerimer

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Had a focus for a year completely naked. Now just got myself a Titan and will use keep on using it naked.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

jeff4L

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I had both but I took off the hard case because it was bothering with its look and the fact that it started breaking. I want to remove my screen protector but I don't want to risk any clumsiness. I forgot what the true screen color and quality looks like :(

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Used to have a case for my Focus but took it off when my daughter pointed out how cool the Focus looks without a case (I had forgotten about that). I didn't have a screen protector, but one day I had my phone on my lap and dropped a set of keys on it, nicking the screen in the process. Unfortunately the damage is close to the middle of the screen and I can't sand that off or anything, which stinks. I put a clear screen protector to prevent future damage, but it sucks having that nick in the middle of my screen.

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
no case on my DVP. I did have a screen protector on it up until last night when I finally removed it (was getting a bit scuffed up so, decided to remove it and go back to the bare screen). I will say that I am once again really liking how this phone looks as is so I will probably keep it "naked" from here on out.

sayonical

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
My titan is naked at the moment but I do want to get some sort of case to prevent scratches in case I decide to sell for the Nokia lumia

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon