Third party apps won't start. HTC Mozart

Phazon UK

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Got an HTC Mozart (used) 3 days ago and was enjoying it up until about 10 minutes ago.

Every time I try to launch ANY third party app (even the built-in HTC apps) they just instantly crash. I've tried shutting down the phone and doing a battery pull.
Also, any music I got from Zune Marketplace won't play either.

It was all fine until I was listening to some music and my Zune app froze so had to restart the phone. Now nothing but the MS apps will work.

Help?

ztrogers52

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I just came on here to see if anyone could help with my problem, and I found this thread. This exact same thing has happened to me: I was at the gym listening to music on my HTC Trophy through Zune and then Zune crashed. I reset the phone and now none of my third party apps will open and zune will not play. This is so frustrating!!

immy79

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I am having this exact same problem. DRM definitely sounds like a possible cause, but is there any idea of how to fix this? None of my installed apps work.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It could be a buggy app. Uninstall one app at a time until you figure out which one it is.

May be time consuming but uninstall one, restart phone, test apps, repeat till no longer necessary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon