At&t store vs T-mobile

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Att store vs T-mobile

I was shocked today at the mall. When I walked into T-mobile right up in front was a WP7 display with a black and white Lumia 710s, two Radars, and an HTC arrive. The sales associate actually tried to sell me one!
I walked around the At&t kiosk and didn't see a single Windows Phone... I wasn't greeted by a salesperson, so I just walked off.
Makes me kinda wish I didn't get a two year contract with At&t on these Titans. I would like to have paid full price for a Lumia 710 at only $350 or whatever it was off contract...

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I was shocked today at the mall. When I walked into T-mobile right up in front was a WP7 display with a black and white Lumia 710s, two Radars, and an HTC arrive. The sales associate actually tried to sell me one!
I walked around the At&t kiosk and didn't see a single Windows Phone... I wasn't greeted by a salesperson, so I just walked off.
Makes me kinda wish I didn't get a two year contract with At&t on these Titans. I would like to have paid full price for a Lumia 710 at only $350 or whatever it was off contract...

Are you sure about that HTC Arrive? Isn't that a Sprint phone? What was it doing for sale inside a T-Mobile store?

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't remember, whatever the name of the HTC t-mobile sells is. I didn't look at it much.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Dang.. Now that I think about it.. It was a grey radar... I was too distracted by the white one and the lumia. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes