Managed to convince a friend to buy WP ;)

dragonide

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine just ordered an LG Optimus 7 (E900) ...

She wanted to buy an Android phone but I showed her that Optimus 7 had better hardware and price of every Android device (no lie).

She got it for 189 Eur, and now she is super happy about it.

I will post her 'feedback' soon ;)

Last edited:

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine just ordered an LG Optimus 7 (E900) ...

She wanted to buy an Android phone but I showed him that Optimus 7 had better hardware and price of every Android device (no lie).

She got it for 189 Eur, and now she is super happy about it.

I will post her 'feedback' soon ;)

So it's both a "she" and a "him"? That's odd. :p

I wouldn't agree with it being a better piece of hardware than every Android device, but it's nice to have the WP OS at least.

dragonide

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
So it's both a "she" and a "him"? That's odd. :p

I wouldn't agree with it being a better piece of hardware than every Android device, but it's nice to have the WP OS at least.

Sorry, I fixed it ;)

Btw pheraps you misunderstood me : I MEANT better price/hardware ratio ... not better hardware

I could not find a better Android phone for 189 Eur ... do you understand now ? :)

LG Optimus 7 = 3.7'' screen + 16 gigabyte + 512 mbyte ram + 1Ghz proc + 5 Megapixel

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
No only that, but what will probably be a better overall experience than an android phone she would get at the same price. Lower end android phones are piles of S.

dragonide

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
No only that, but what will probably be a better overall experience than an android phone she would get at the same price. Lower end android phones are piles of S.

That's for sure, but I wanted to be as much objective and open minded as possible.

I even gave her the links to a couple of Android products, the best ones I could find in the 190-200 Eur price range, but she chose the Optimus 7 for the reason I already said.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I fixed it ;)

Btw pheraps you misunderstood me : I MEANT better price/hardware ratio ... not better hardware

I could not find a better Android phone for 189 Eur ... do you understand now ? :)

LG Optimus 7 = 3.7'' screen + 16 gigabyte + 512 mbyte ram + 1Ghz proc + 5 Megapixel

I see, I see. :p And yeah, it's definitely going to run much better than any Android phone in that price range.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2