Amazon Cloud Player - Hope it comes to WP

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
This was just released for iphone and ipod touch, but it sound like something I would use if it came to the WP.

Amazon Cloud Player app arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch -- Engadget

This would free up some space on my phone and everyone gets 5gb for free. If I could keep my songs here and be able to have a random play option that would be cool. Songs purchased through Amazon don't count towards the 5gb. Amazon has deals all the time on music and promotions to get fee mp3 credit. Also, (I would't pay for it) but if you get a paid plan, the lowest being 20gb, you get unlimited space for music. I wonder how much data something like this would use. I have Straight Talk, so I have to be careful on their "unlimited data". There may alread be something similar to this on WP, but I am not aware of one. Maybe Microsoft Music or Skydrive will introduce something like this.

Not really sure where to post this, as it's not a Marketplace app, it just seems interesting to me.

Man, the 20th can't come fast enough. I can't wait to hear what is in store for us!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Yes you can there is even a player you can download from the marketplace that will play the music for you. You can also use the official SkyDrive app to play your music.

Raistlin_HT

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Why not just buy the music from Amazon and put it on your SkyDrive?
Convenience.

You have to manually load all music to SkyDrive. With songs you purchase on Amazon, they're automatically made available from your Cloud drive and not held against your cap. If you purchase a lot of music from them, it's a great feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon