Set a custom range of dates for the calender?

mike13579

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if its possible to set a custom range of dates for a calendar event? I was wanting to add my class schedule to the calendar so it could have Class 1 on every Monday and Class 2 on every Wednesday and so forth. I tried changing the occurrence to every Monday but it than adds that event on every Monday until the end of time. And when I try to delete the events after the final date I need, it deletes all of the dates. I was wondering if there was a way to set an event to only appear on a day of the week until a certain day, or do I have to go in and add every date manually?

Thanks.

Samsung Focus, Windows Mango 7.5.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I haven't needed that functionality so I haven't tested this but you should be able to add that information from the calendar using windows live on your PC.

mike13579

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your help. I didn't know you could edit it though the Live client. One more question. I have added the events to the calendar using the Live client, but I can not get them to sync to my phone. I went to Settings -> Email + Accounts and selected the Live account associated with the phone and the calender I just edited and it doesn't give the option to sync the calendar. I can see the events on Live PC client but they do not add to the calendar app on my Samsung Focus.

Thanks again.

Samsung Focus, Windows Mango 7.5.

EDIT: I manually synced the Live account though the Live Mail on the phone and now they show up. Thanks for your help once again.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes