problems with primary live id

wingoace9

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I've owned my Nokia lumia 900 for a couple of days now everything seems to work fine. Until now. Under my live id it says attention required (Incorrect password) I've tried again and again but it refuses to accept the password inputs as the correct password. It was working fine for the first couple of hours I got the phone but I don't k ow what caused that to change. I still have full access to download apps and games and check my Xbox live which still regulary updates. But the phone still seems to think my password is wrong even though it still works... And I know I haven't mispelt anything because if I enter the same and email and password into the website it works fine

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I've owned my Nokia lumia 900 for a couple of days now everything seems to work fine. Until now. Under my live id it says attention required (Incorrect password) I've tried again and again but it refuses to accept the password inputs as the correct password. It was working fine for the first couple of hours I got the phone but I don't k ow what caused that to change. I still have full access to download apps and games and check my Xbox live which still regulary updates. But the phone still seems to think my password is wrong even though it still works... And I know I haven't mispelt anything because if I enter the same and email and password into the website it works fine

Just go into your mail on a PC and change your password, come back to the phone and enter the password, if it doesn't pick, perform a hard reset and make sure to enter all details correctly and that should do it for you. Before you perform the hard reset, make sure you switch your live ID to the new Outlook to prevent another hard reset someday when you ain't ready.

wingoace9

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Just go into your mail on a PC and change your password, come back to the phone and enter the password, if it doesn't pick, perform a hard reset and make sure to enter all details correctly and that should do it for you. Before you perform the hard reset, make sure you switch your live ID to the new Outlook to prevent another hard reset someday when you ain't ready.
Thanks

I tried changing my password, I also verified the live account and made a inbox for it. A couple of days later the problems disappeared so I think it was to do with one of these, thanks anyway I avoided a phone reset and alot of time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi