10-29-2012 01:18 PM
109 1234 ...
tools
    I bet Google was worried about getting overshadowed with the hype around the Surface, and they found their way out :D
    10-27-2012 04:01 PM
    I just want my l920 damnit! :D.
    10-27-2012 04:46 PM
    "Our new Nexus has a glass screen... and cheap plastic back... and it's made by LG!"

Surfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurface...

"But... LG! It's got LTE and everything!"

SURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACE!

"Oh ****. We should probably cancel. We're getting our butts kicked here. Blame it on the hurricane."
    rockstarzzz likes this.
    10-27-2012 04:46 PM
    was insanely super excited but the lack of info or anything for the last while did tone down my hype a lot.
    10-27-2012 06:02 PM
    Day 1 release is what will save Nokia.
    It's coming on November 11, according to this site.

Nokia Lumia 920 release date: AT&T to launch Lumia 920 on November 11 | BGR
    10-27-2012 06:32 PM
    was insanely super excited but the lack of info or anything for the last while did tone down my hype a lot.
    To me, lack of current leaks means one of two things

a) There is nothing left to leak. Everything in the OS is out in the wild.

-OR-

b) Someone in Microsoft and their supply line is doing a great job keeping the lid on stuff that hasn't yet been leaked.

I guess there could always be one more option:

c) Microsoft had earlier plans to stop their controlled leaks X amount of days before their announcement :P
    10-27-2012 08:21 PM
    If Microsoft doesn't have anything to show then why even make an event at the first place? and all this secrecy man. Mmm.
    10-27-2012 08:48 PM
    I never thought I'd want a Monday to come so soon! Thankfully I took Monday off. Not because of the event but it seemed to work out that way, woo!
    aubreyq likes this.
    10-27-2012 08:54 PM
    I am definitely still excited about the WP8 event on Monday. I can't wait to pick up an HTC 8X on the day that Verizon releases it. I've already upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 Pro and plan on ordering a Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 as soon as they become available.
    10-27-2012 08:58 PM
    I am definitely still excited about the WP8 event on Monday. I can't wait to pick up an HTC 8X on the day that Verizon releases it. I've already upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 Pro and plan on ordering a Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 as soon as they become available.
    Does your laptop have the snap app functionality?
    10-27-2012 09:00 PM
    I never thought I'd want a Monday to come so soon! Thankfully I took Monday off. Not because of the event but it seemed to work out that way, woo!
    I'll work on some projects all day tomorrow so I don't have to do them on Monday and can get late to class :). I'll be watching the blogs live =D.
    pandalove1027 likes this.
    10-27-2012 09:03 PM
    I'm hoping Microsoft really has some big surprises on Monday, especially since the Google announcement is delayed. This is their time to really impress, and they need to take it.
    Winterfang, aubreyq and Villain like this.
    10-27-2012 09:18 PM
    I'm hoping Microsoft really has some big surprises on Monday, especially since the Google announcement is delayed. This is their time to really impress, and they need to take it.
    What if the announcement is that Microsoft bought Google? and the google annoucement was just a fluke... WOAH!.
    10-27-2012 09:26 PM
    I'll work on some projects all day tomorrow so I don't have to do them on Monday and can get late to class :). I'll be watching the blogs live =D.
    Lucky! I get out of class half an hour after the event starts... and then the drive home takes an hour. I might have to bring my laptop and watch the excitement unfold from my car in the parking lot (sounds geeky). Fingers crossed that Microsoft doesn't start EXACTLY on time ;)
    10-27-2012 09:36 PM
    I'm excited, but not really about the keynote.. Finland still has 0 word on 920 availability or pricing, until we knew something I dont really care to geek all THAT much about WP8 :P
    10-27-2012 09:46 PM
    Lucky! I get out of class half an hour after the event starts... and then the drive home takes an hour. I might have to bring my laptop and watch the excitement unfold from my car in the parking lot (sounds geeky). Fingers crossed that Microsoft doesn't start EXACTLY on time ;)
    Well to my luck, I have a graphic design class from 11:30 to 1:00PM. I'll stay a little late after the class starts and watch the conference in their huge MAC's and go to my next class after that. The second class is from 1:30 to 4:30 so I don't care about getting in their 1hour and a half late, I'm watching this conference.
    10-27-2012 10:18 PM
    I'm super excited. I'll be home streaming the presentation to my HDTV. I'm assuming it will be streamed, as other MS events have been.

If Microsoft doesn't have anything to show then why even make an event at the first place? and all this secrecy man. Mmm.
    Well, WP8 hasn't had a formal presentation to the public. Only that thing in July but it was just a few things and then they moved to other topics (I think it was a developer conference). So Monday will be the "unveiling." I expect MS will go in detail over all of the main and new features of WP8. Will we see stuff that hasn't been leaked? I don't know, but it'll be fun to watch.
    10-27-2012 11:04 PM
    Ironic having to hear myself saying "I can't wait for Monday". All these years i got tired of saying "I can't wait for Friday" do my weekend can starts... LOL

Exciting indeed!!!
    10-27-2012 11:12 PM
    Mondays are brutal for me. I have classes from 8 to 4:30 then work from 5-9. I get to my house as a broken man. I'm just going to say it right now, I'm sorry if I'll be a little cranky this monday. If Microsoft screws in some way I'll give it an even worse time than usual.
    10-28-2012 12:34 AM
    Mondays are brutal for me. I have classes from 8 to 4:30 then work from 5-9. I get to my house as a broken man. I'm just going to say it right now, I'm sorry if I'll be a little cranky this monday. If Microsoft screws in some way I'll give it an even worse time than usual.
    Troll power full on?

I can't wait. Both for the news from MS and your likely trolling. XD
    rockstarzzz and Muessig like this.
    10-28-2012 03:05 AM
    I have a feeling they might give enough reasons for Winterfang to go ballastic on the boards, but I am more excited about the launch and hopefully some nice surprises during the launch.

They've had better speakers and engaging launch for Windows 8 and Surface. Hopefully Joe isn't the only dude who will do it for Windows Phone. They seriously someone who can talk to non-users about this product and sell it straight away!
    10-28-2012 09:01 AM
    well I hope it's an enjoyable conference with some good news. I'm also almost getting and WP8S, so unless the phone turn out to be worse than it is, ( no front facing camera...) then I'll be alright.
    10-28-2012 09:50 AM
    well I hope it's an enjoyable conference with some good news. I'm also almost getting and WP8S, so unless the phone turn out to be worse than it is, ( no front facing camera...) then I'll be alright.
    Why don't you want the one with front facing camera? Only monetary issue?
    10-28-2012 11:51 AM
    The closer we get the less sure of the color I want. I thought I wanted cyan but lately the red has been appealing. Kinda sucks if indeed cyan's only available online, won't be able to compare. But like most things, I'm probably over thinking haha.
    ShortStuff likes this.
    10-28-2012 12:06 PM
    The closer we get the less sure of the color I want. I thought I wanted cyan but lately the red has been appealing. Kinda sucks if indeed cyan's only available online, won't be able to compare. But like most things, I'm probably over thinking haha.
    I think red is an excellent choice but I have a feeling only Yellow lumia and blue 8x will be dominating everywhere for the first assault and then they will have a few more colours here and there in some states/countries.

I am hoping they will have excellent availability really!
    10-28-2012 12:10 PM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD