vCalendar support in WP8?

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Well one major concern of mine was addressed when Daniel mentioned in his review about WP8 being able to share contacts via the universal VCF file format!!!! However, another major concern I have is not being able to share an appointment with my business partners via text or email. With my BlackBerry I can simply open up my calendar and navigate to an appointment and send the appointment to my brother via text, email, or BBM. He would simply open up the text then hit the menu button then select "add to calendar" and done. We send appointments to each other everyday. This feature was not supported in Windows Phone 7.5 but neither was the share contacts feature. Since The share contacts feature has been addressed I am hoping the share appointments feature was also. Does anybody know if WP8 supports the sending/receiving of vCalendar files? Thanks.

Tony

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Anybody? If anybody has a WP8 device yet (I'm assuming very few), could you please add an appointment to your calendar and see if there is an option to send appointment? It would be greatly appreciated. I guess I will find out in two weeks anyhow but I'm still anxious to find out. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos