Facebook photo albums limited to 100 pictures?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I was checking out some pictures on my phone today and noticed that, in both the picture hub albums and the facebook app itself, I cannot view more than 100 pictures in those albums. I recall being able to view all pictures before. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit/Update: I found someone with similar problem here, but that topic has no solution either. It's definitely just a Facebook issue since I tested it with Skydrive where I am able to view albums with over 100 photos. Hope it gets fixed soon

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if it is because of the way facebook loads pictures in albums now (on the web). Not sure how long it's been like this, but when you get to the bottom, it loads more pictures and again until you reach the end of the album. I thought before it loads all pictures in the album, albeit with smaller thumbnails which I preferred.

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
The guy who posted on the Microsoft community forum (linked in OP) thinks it is related to the release of WP8 because of the timing. I didn't notice until recently, so I can't really say.

anadi1984

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
It has been like that since wp7.5. Only 100 pics from an fb album. It stays so in wp7.8 as well. It is a limitation. I use woven photo viewer to look at the fb pics. But woven's limitation is you cannot save any pic.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium