Intuitivity, Skype and multitasking

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else think that the Xbox Music app is not intuitive when it comes to find a particular song or artist? it's kind of a step back from the Zune where it was quite simple... not intuitive, but more than leaving the app to do a research that will lead you back to the app...

And the Skype app... is it a beta? Because Skype was better under Windows 7... it is lacking a lot of features... they are simply gone!

Also... anyone noticed that lag with Xbox music when you are multistaking... you know when you open an other app and your music goes crazy with some sort of robotic sounds. It happens to me every time that I have more than 4 apps opened other than Xbox Music.

Other than that it's great, but those are the problems I'd like t be fixed ASAP.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else think that the Xbox Music app is not intuitive when it comes to find a particular song or artist? it's kind of a step back from the Zune where it was quite simple... not intuitive, but more than leaving the app to do a research that will lead you back to the app...

And the Skype app... is it a beta? Because Skype was better under Windows 7... it is lacking a lot of features... they are simply gone!

Also... anyone noticed that lag with Xbox music when you are multistaking... you know when you open an other app and your music goes crazy with some sort of robotic sounds. It happens to me every time that I have more than 4 apps opened other than Xbox Music.

Other than that it's great, but those are the problems I'd like t be fixed ASAP.

So...you realize you can still use the same old desktop skype app you used in Windows 7 right? The Modern UI version is just optimized for touchscreens.

And what features are you referring to?

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
So...you realize you can still use the same old desktop skype app you used in Windows 7 right? The Modern UI version is just optimized for touchscreens.

And what features are you referring to?

Other status than Available or Invisible, looking at your profile...

They should have made a better metro-style Skype IMO

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I did not talk about some other issues... like the lack of flashplayer for the metro-style IE10 because I know that Microsoft believes that flashplayer is dead but... no... it's not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750