Question about WP8 ecosystem

johnnyrussoa3

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I am new to Windows Phone, coming from ios. Got the new Lumia 920 and loving it, but I wanted to know how you would buy movies, tv, or audio books. I know WP8 has Xbox music and the app store but where do you buy other media? I know I could probably get it on my computer and then load it onto the phone, but I like to do it right on the phone.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I am new to Windows Phone, coming from ios. Got the new Lumia 920 and loving it, but I wanted to know how you would buy movies, tv, or audio books. I know WP8 has Xbox music and the app store but where do you buy other media? I know I could probably get it on my computer and then load it onto the phone, but I like to do it right on the phone.
books thru amazon kindle app, audio books thru audible.com app movies tv not sure i own several i bought thru zune on xbox but cant figure out how to load them on phone yet

associatedpress

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Netflix/Crackle best bet for movie and tv. Very familiar with ios myself, can't think of straightforward alternative on WP platform. Not the same as buying on iTunes on ios, but better than nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12