If your Windows Phone came with a Apple-esque decal/sticker would you put it on your car, etc.?

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Stickers on car = No!

Now if MSFT or Nokia would like to send me a free Tee-shirt or two (/wink) I'd wear them..

I think the new Windows logo would look good on a Tee. No writing, just the logo.

Bartdog

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
heck no. However, I came very close to creating a custom sticker with both logos and the heading "house divided." Around here college football is huge and sometimes spouses supporting different teams is indicated with such a sticker or even front license plate. My wife has the apple phone and won't #switch while I am even more fervent with my love for WP.

edit: My wife and daughter once played a joke on me by putting (taping) their aple sticker to my car. Took me a couple of days to realize it.

Last edited:

absonj

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
As long as it was the windows logo, you bet. Nothing wrong with showing others what product you like. We do that daily with what we drive, wear, or drink.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
if its one of those window decals, you can have a windows on your window!

yo dawg, so i hear you liked windows...

yea i'd stick one on my laptop

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
if its one of those window decals, you can have a windows on your window!

yo dawg, so i hear you liked windows...

yea i'd stick one on my laptop

24149463.jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I like the little stickers you get when building a PC

You always get one for the processor and graphics card. Unusually I got a rather large sticker with the motherboard I used recently. Have always stuck them in a line on the case so people cans see what you are rocking if they pay enough attention. Wouldn't mind little stickers like those. Wouldn't ever want to go the lengths apple do though where all the cases you buy have to have a cut out to show off the apple logo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial