Looking for my next WP!

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the HTC Titan. Got it as soon as it dropped. My 2 years would be up this november, but I've talked to my (AT&T) store and I can do 18 months or even fudge it around this time now.

I am a HUGE WP fan, I show it off to all my friends, have created quite a few converts, and therefore must have the absolute latest WP available. That being said, as a ATT user, the "latest and greatest" is the 920. Here's the question: should I wait for what's coming next? The rumor mill seems to be pretty quiet on any new WP handsets unless I've missed something. What do you think?

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Do what makes you happy. If you dig the 920, get it. It seems that if you wait for the new, you'll always be waiting. I personally love my 8X!! Although I may consider a 925 when its out, but I LOVE this screen!!!!!

Divair

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
The 920 is an amazing phone and could easily last a while. If you're patient, though, you might want to wait until later this year for the new generation of phones.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
The OEMs should be bringing new hardware along with the GDR2 update. HTC is rumored to be working on a new WP device, but it may be mid-range. Nokia would screw the pooch if they don't have bigger, better, faster by then. EOS????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99