Limited edition Nokia phones on Verizon Wireless for father's day

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I find it hard to believe that there will be a new Nokia device for Verizon within the next couple months ...
We're starting to get in that fringe territory in a couple months, Im sure there's hardware refreshes across the board coming up early fall. 3-4 months for sure.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I know of two apps that were to launch with 928 and were delayed to be released with Microsoft's software update.

Ah, yeah. I remember it was rumored that there were going to be some unique apps launched with the 928 that never were launched. I wonder what they are... HBO, Youtube, Pinterest?

How about the new 928 colors? Think they'll come out with the GDR2 update? :winktongue:

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Ah, yeah. I remember it was rumored that there were going to be some unique apps launched with the 928 that never were launched. I wonder what they are... HBO, Youtube, Pinterest?

How about the new 928 colors? Think they'll come out with the GDR2 update? :winktongue:

Never give up, man!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if the EOS will come to VZW closely behind AT&T... I feel NOK could really use that bump and VZW seems to be pretty satisfied with the Lumia range so far..

I agree that VZW looks like it's garnering a really large chunk of WP8 market share in the US. However, it doesn't seem likely to me that Nokia would cannibalize the 928 so quickly.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I agree that VZW looks like it's garnering a really large chunk of WP8 market share in the US. However, it doesn't seem likely to me that Nokia would cannibalize the 928 so quickly.

Perhaps, but I'm hoping this is where the July-related discussions TC was referencing before is headed

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps, but I'm hoping this is where the July-related discussions TC was referencing before is headed

Anything and everything is possible but I doubt well have a new model anytime soon probably no sooner than November. What I was saying about a new devices was my own speculation based on the NDA since we never have it within the company unless it's a phone.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Anything and everything is possible but I doubt well have a new model anytime soon probably no sooner than November. What I was saying about a new devices was my own speculation based on the NDA since we never have it within the company unless it's a phone.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to say this was what you were implying, I was just making hopeful, wild speculations

maevinj

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site

They're selling the 928 for 49.99 @ vzw and 9.99 @ newegg I'm sure releasing a model like the EOS wouldn't affect the sales of the 928 since the EOS would probably start @ 199.99 w/contract

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm so tempted to upgrade and lose my data but I've just been hawking the forums and eBay to find a reasonably priced used 928. I'm tired of my trophy and being left out on the recent flux of new apps

Sent from my mwp6985 using Tapatalk

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm so tempted to upgrade and lose my data but I've just been hawking the forums and eBay to find a reasonably priced used 928. I'm tired of my trophy and being left out on the recent flux of new apps

Sent from my mwp6985 using Tapatalk
Be patient with Craigslist and you'll likely find yourself a phone at a very reasonable price, I picked mine up for 300

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I just broke the glass on my Trophy :(. I certainly hope they release the new colors with the updates in July..

That sucks, man. Sorry to hear it. I'm sitting here with my Trophy as well. I've had this puppy since day one and I've been waiting patiently for new colors to jump on the 928. I'll wait until the end of July before I give up and buy a white or black 928.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon