Best Panorama apps

hirawan77

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am just wondering does anyone know good panorama apps? I am currently using Nokia Panorama and so far quite happy, however when I take moving object (e.g. beach, where the wave is moving), the apps struggles and not able to continue after the first shot. I have no problem with still image.
My friend shown me a panorama apps in Android, the process is so simple, just click capture and move the camera to the right (just like record a movie) and click finish when completed. It also works for moving object.
Does anyone know a panorama apps that works like that in WP?
Thank you

Cheers

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm still waiting for a good panorama app. I don't like the Nokia one (never had any luck with it, even on my N8) and Pano doesn't look that great either. I want something simple, stable and quick. Is that really to much to ask for?

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm still waiting for a good panorama app. I don't like the Nokia one (never had any luck with it, even on my N8) and Pano doesn't look that great either. I want something simple, stable and quick. Is that really to much to ask for?
Photosynth? You can actually make a simple panorama instead of 360pano with it

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Photosynth comes to mind. I don't really do Panoramas, but when I did, it was pretty simple using that app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital