Help Install Q Messenger

bryanibuan

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I work for a BPO here in the Philippines and most of the clients I've been talking with who are in the US are using Q Messenger. Anybody here who can help me install this AT&T-exclusive app on my lumia 520 here in the Philippines? So that it will be easier for me to communicate with the people in the US. Thanks!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. You'll need an AT&T Lumia for that to happen. And, your region must also be set to the United States. You're out of luck if you don't live in the US.

However, I do think there is a method that involves proxy connections in order for you to download, and even then I'm not sure if the app will work.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. You'll need an AT&T Lumia for that to happen. And, your region must also be set to the United States. You're out of luck if you don't live in the US.

However, I do think there is a method that involves proxy connections in order for you to download, and even then I'm not sure if the app will work.

You won't be able to use it, US only being AT&T and it will probably check what network you're on anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas