photo-0002.jpg

can anyone explain to me what is this... phone model nokia lumia 520.. i just switched my phone off, and back on, to see this
    09-21-2013 12:56 PM
    Did you apply any update?
    Dheeraj Sukumaran likes this.
    09-21-2013 01:04 PM
    If u have done factory reset then do the following....
    let the the battery die,

then plug it in and it will try to automatically restart.

try doing this right after:

hold vol- & pwr

after you feel it restart, release the pwr button, but hold the vol- button until you see an exclaimation mark (!)

then release the vol-

tap, in this sequence:

vol+/vol-/pwr/vol-

this will start it into another reformat .
    09-21-2013 01:31 PM
    Did you apply any update?
    no updates.... actually what happened was i was chatting on the inbuilt facebook messenger caht, and it froze, and nothing was working. so i had to removie the battery to restart, and it was not getting on. so i plugged it for charging, and usually it takes a while to on since it has to charge for sometime. but this time it simply started functioning. and since the facebook inbuilt chat was not showing up, i restarted, and saw this. i had to take out battery again and start to use my phone
    09-21-2013 01:59 PM
    If u have done factory reset then do the following....
    let the the battery die,

then plug it in and it will try to automatically restart.

try doing this right after:

hold vol- & pwr

after you feel it restart, release the pwr button, but hold the vol- button until you see an exclaimation mark (!)

then release the vol-

tap, in this sequence:

vol+/vol-/pwr/vol-

this will start it into another reformat .
    i didnt do any factory reset..... really puzzled to see this
    09-21-2013 02:00 PM
    no updates.... actually what happened was i was chatting on the inbuilt facebook messenger caht, and it froze, and nothing was working. so i had to removie the battery to restart, and it was not getting on. so i plugged it for charging, and usually it takes a while to on since it has to charge for sometime. but this time it simply started functioning. and since the facebook inbuilt chat was not showing up, i restarted, and saw this. i had to take out battery again and start to use my phone
    In future if you have any problem in using phone or their apps please not remove battery , please do soft reset by press and hold both on the volume down button and power key for about 10 seconds.
    09-21-2013 02:09 PM
    please do soft reset by press and hold both on the volume down button and power key for about 10 seconds. lets see what will come & more please charge the phone also
    09-21-2013 02:10 PM
    please do soft reset by press and hold both on the volume down button and power key for about 10 seconds. lets see what will come & more please charge the phone also
    i'lll do this from now on... i wasn't aware of such a thing called soft reset..... since holding power key to switch off was not working, i thought the only option was to take out battery..... :(
    09-21-2013 02:17 PM
    i'lll do this from now on... i wasn't aware of such a thing called soft reset..... since holding power key to switch off was not working, i thought the only option was to take out battery..... :(
    it will work always please wait for max 25-30 seconds then your phone will switch off then vibrate then switch on automatically
    09-21-2013 02:27 PM
    has your problem solved with soft reset?
    09-21-2013 02:39 PM
    yes. its alright now... but the problem is photos are doubling when i take pictures in camera roll, screenshots, and saved pictures. recently i bought a sony 16gb micro sd card class 4 for my lumia 520, and this started happening
    09-24-2013 01:13 AM
    yes. its alright now... but the problem is photos are doubling when i take pictures in camera roll, screenshots, and saved pictures. recently i bought a sony 16gb micro sd card class 4 for my lumia 520, and this started happening
    first format your memory card then move your photos from computer to phone via USB then in phone storage (off course in settings) change new photos etc. from phone memory to memory card.
    09-24-2013 09:02 AM