what is this?

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If u have done factory reset then do the following....
let the the battery die,

then plug it in and it will try to automatically restart.

try doing this right after:

hold vol- & pwr

after you feel it restart, release the pwr button, but hold the vol- button until you see an exclaimation mark (!)

then release the vol-

tap, in this sequence:

vol+/vol-/pwr/vol-

this will start it into another reformat .

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Did you apply any update?

no updates.... actually what happened was i was chatting on the inbuilt facebook messenger caht, and it froze, and nothing was working. so i had to removie the battery to restart, and it was not getting on. so i plugged it for charging, and usually it takes a while to on since it has to charge for sometime. but this time it simply started functioning. and since the facebook inbuilt chat was not showing up, i restarted, and saw this. i had to take out battery again and start to use my phone

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
If u have done factory reset then do the following....
let the the battery die,

then plug it in and it will try to automatically restart.

try doing this right after:

hold vol- & pwr

after you feel it restart, release the pwr button, but hold the vol- button until you see an exclaimation mark (!)

then release the vol-

tap, in this sequence:

vol+/vol-/pwr/vol-

this will start it into another reformat .

i didnt do any factory reset..... really puzzled to see this

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
no updates.... actually what happened was i was chatting on the inbuilt facebook messenger caht, and it froze, and nothing was working. so i had to removie the battery to restart, and it was not getting on. so i plugged it for charging, and usually it takes a while to on since it has to charge for sometime. but this time it simply started functioning. and since the facebook inbuilt chat was not showing up, i restarted, and saw this. i had to take out battery again and start to use my phone
In future if you have any problem in using phone or their apps please not remove battery , please do soft reset by press and hold both on the volume down button and power key for about 10 seconds.

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
please do soft reset by press and hold both on the volume down button and power key for about 10 seconds. lets see what will come & more please charge the phone also

i'lll do this from now on... i wasn't aware of such a thing called soft reset..... since holding power key to switch off was not working, i thought the only option was to take out battery..... :(

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
i'lll do this from now on... i wasn't aware of such a thing called soft reset..... since holding power key to switch off was not working, i thought the only option was to take out battery..... :(

it will work always please wait for max 25-30 seconds then your phone will switch off then vibrate then switch on automatically

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
yes. its alright now... but the problem is photos are doubling when i take pictures in camera roll, screenshots, and saved pictures. recently i bought a sony 16gb micro sd card class 4 for my lumia 520, and this started happening

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
yes. its alright now... but the problem is photos are doubling when i take pictures in camera roll, screenshots, and saved pictures. recently i bought a sony 16gb micro sd card class 4 for my lumia 520, and this started happening

first format your memory card then move your photos from computer to phone via USB then in phone storage (off course in settings) change new photos etc. from phone memory to memory card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos