browser sometimes closes back to homescreen

Adrian Finn1

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes my browser closes back to home screen while I'm using it and deletes all my browsing history (tabs). Have restored phone to no avail. I use the web based Facebook and can click on a link or picture ect and it will happen intermittently.

Oris

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me when using 3rd party browser( maxthon). I guess it's because the browser use RAM a lot and it will crash when there's not enough memory. I'm using lumia 620.

BadIntentVG

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes my browser closes back to home screen while I'm using it and deletes all my browsing history (tabs). Have restored phone to no avail. I use the web based Facebook and can click on a link or picture ect and it will happen intermittently.

I have the same problem. When trying to click "see more" on certain long posts, IE will simply crash. Haven't had that happen with any other site. I haven't tried it in UC Browser yet (the post was weeks old by the time I thought of it), but it might not crash that browser.

Adrian Finn1

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
So we thinking its just a memory capacity issue? does the browser use the phone memory only or can apps use sd card memory? i'm using lumia 620 also.

Adrian Finn1

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Been trying UC Browser the last few days and it started doing it yesterday, even more so than intenet explorer was doing it, really really annoying. UC Browser is really cool aswell.
Does anyone know if its a RAM issue or internal memory problem because i really do think that these browsers should use sd card memory and the phone should have better memory managment in the background. just think its really useless that you cant just use it without it repeatedly closing itself down because the damn phone can't dynamically mange its memory and provide a seemless browsing experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar