Are there ways to put custom ROM's on WP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
1. Don't confuse a personal insult with a technical issue.
2. If you don't care what others do with their phones, why not let them use a custom ROM? For good reasons or bad, some people want to do this. It doesn't affect you or me, so why not let them?

1. No one has the right to insult others, period. But telling them they aren't mature enough to have a phone if they disagree is just stupid and insulting. What makes it worse is that the insult, according to you, was aimed at me i.e. personal!!
2. It doesn't affect me if someone chooses to brick their phone when trying to install a custom ROM, it's their phone after all. I just don't think that Windows Phone needs them, there are no convincing reasons for them.

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Too much options create too much complexity. And we all agree that complexity would ruin WP... Specially considering that its main selling point is simplicity.
Interesting that you consider yourself as "we all"...
Reading this, and all the "you don't need this" just because someone don't feel that need, I think that most of the people here should learn to be less egocentric.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
1. No one has the right to insult others, period. But telling them they aren't mature enough to have a phone if they disagree is just stupid and insulting. What makes it worse is that the insult, according to you, was aimed at me i.e. personal!!

Hahaha...
Could have swore that was pointed at me as the former maniacal Android ROM flasher.
:wink:

Re-romming with android was fun for a bit.
Everything wains with time even forum discussions like this one.
Goes without saying few if any will be turned either way by what is typed into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon