Duplicate sharing accounts

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
When I go to share a photo on twitter, I have two entries listed; one is the account on my phone and the other is the twitter app.

Is there anyway to manage these sharing options? Clearly removing accounts on the phone will sort it but I will miss the Hub notifications and all the integration that comes with them.

Counter intuitive.

I have Facebook Beta and Facebook JDB Pro installed, yet only the Pro app and the phone account show up when sharing - there is no share option for Beta so it is clearly up to the app.

Sharing via the twitter app is a richer experience, I'd prefer to keep just that.

Any ideas?

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
When I go to share a photo on twitter, I have two entries listed; one is the account on my phone and the other is the twitter app.

Is there anyway to manage these sharing options? Clearly removing accounts on the phone will sort it but I will miss the Hub notifications and all the integration that comes with them.

Counter intuitive.

I have Facebook Beta and Facebook JDB Pro installed, yet only the Pro app and the phone account show up when sharing - there is no share option for Beta so it is clearly up to the app.

Sharing via the twitter app is a richer experience, I'd prefer to keep just that.

Any ideas?

I've noticed this too; in regard to your twitter issue I solved this by finding a better (and more feature-packed) twitter app rather than using the official one (I use Tweet It!); the only other way to remove your twitter account from the phone and that would get rid of the integration. I don't know why Facebook Beta doesn't have direct share options in the Photos hub....it's something missing really in the official app

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed this too; in regard to your twitter issue I solved this by finding a better (and more feature-packed) twitter app rather than using the official one (I use Tweet It!); the only other way to remove your twitter account from the phone and that would get rid of the integration. I don't know why Facebook Beta doesn't have direct share options in the Photos hub....it's something missing really in the official app

Thanks JoJoe. I'm trying TweetIt but it isn't updating notifications and doesn't give updates for mentions and favourites. Looks good apart from that.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I believe the trial version doesn't give you live tile updates or toast notifications;
....I would recommend Rowi but of course it got pulled from the store....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12