Best music streaming services....questions....

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys....happy new year first off! Anyways I have been using Spotify for sometime, and for $9.99 a month, I can't complain, but I hear a lot of people say Nokia and Xbox is better....can you make your own personal playlists with these apps? It seems to me its more just a mix of the artists I select, I hope I am wrong, but from the reviews they both get, I am willing to give them a shot, I just want to be able to control what I listen to. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

jonathanrn

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
If you buy a year of Xbox music, it's $99.90 ($99.90/12=$8.33/month). Yes, you can create your own playlists with Xbox Music. It's "the best of both worlds". You can download whatever music you want (similar to Spotify) and at the same time you can play artist "Radio" stations (similar to Pandora). Bonus tip: If you want to create your own playlists from the phone instead of the computer, use the Xbox Music app instead of the Music and Video Hub.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
You can try the free trial versions for Nokia MixRadio and Xbox Music. With the new Xbox music app (not the preinstalled music and videos hub) you can make playlists but with Nokia mixradio you can't. Both support radio/mixes that you can make from selected artists. I think you still have to pay for music when you're subscribed to Nokia mixradio (someone correct me if I'm wrong), I remember the songs weren't free in the trial. With Xbox music the songs are free to download and you can play those songs as long as you've subscribed to the service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes