Hi
    I save GPS coordinates in my contact. From contact, I can select those coordinates and it will automatically launch Maps. But I am having problem with Maps and was wondering whether we could change the default Maps to Nokia Maps.

If that is not possible and am stuck with Maps, then I will describe my problem with Maps.
    Occasionally, for unknown reason, if my phone has either WiFi or Data on, searching location using coordinates will not work. Only option is to turn off WiFi/Data and it will work fine.

Thanks
    01-04-2014 11:12 AM
    Unfortunately you can't change the default, and I don't think there is any workaround for your problem
    01-04-2014 11:33 AM
    Hi
    I save GPS coordinates in my contact. From contact, I can select those coordinates and it will automatically launch Maps. But I am having problem with Maps and was wondering whether we could change the default Maps to Nokia Maps.

If that is not possible and am stuck with Maps, then I will describe my problem with Maps.
    Occasionally, for unknown reason, if my phone has either WiFi or Data on, searching location using coordinates will not work. Only option is to turn off WiFi/Data and it will work fine.

Thanks
    as a matter of interest how do you save gps coordinates in your contact?
    01-04-2014 03:04 PM
    as a matter of interest how do you save gps coordinates in your contact?
    I don't know of any easier way so did it the hard way. I manually input those coordinates into an empty address field. To make the job a bit easier, I did it on desktop computer
    edwardob likes this.
    01-04-2014 05:38 PM
    Hi
    Thanks
    I solved my problem. Switching phone language from English (USA) to English seems to solve the problem. May be my phone doesn't like American? LOL
    01-05-2014 02:57 AM