Hi guys, give WP a vote on this poll, the crazy crackberry heads have found it and started voting like crazy for blackberry, taking away our lead. Vote quickly and lets regain it!

Android vs. iOS vs. Windows Phone vs. Blackberry - Which Is Really The Best OS? [MakeUseOf Poll]
    01-05-2014 12:55 PM
    Dude blackberry has 45 percent and android only 19? Where all android fanboys at :D
    MERCDROID likes this.
    01-05-2014 01:03 PM
    Also Blackberry is irrelevant in the mobile world and will disappear by the end of this year. Who cares about blackberry anymore.
    01-05-2014 01:20 PM
    Dude blackberry has 45 percent and android only 19? Where all android fanboys at :D
    Exactly what I thought! How in the hell are Blackberry first??!
    Talk4Lig likes this.
    01-05-2014 01:54 PM
    I added my vote for Windows Phone.

I had to laugh at the crackberry fans in the comments though as most of them sound as though they are advertising the platform and some are downright delusional, like the one stating that BB10 had leapfrogged the competition and was on another plane to all other mobile operating systems. I don't think plane is the right word, more like another reality. What's even more laughable is that the majority of their apps are just converted Android apk files!!
    01-05-2014 01:55 PM
    oh god anything against IOS 7. terrible update. way too many issues as well :/
    01-05-2014 01:59 PM
    At least it has more market share than BB10!!
    12Danny123 likes this.
    01-05-2014 02:03 PM
    I liked it when it was dominated by WP and Android. 34% both. They offer the best integration on the market and have massive potential. especially WP for one app for all MS's OSes. damn it CB
    01-05-2014 02:32 PM
    I added my vote for Windows Phone.

I had to laugh at the crackberry fans in the comments though as most of them sound as though they are advertising the platform and some are downright delusional, like the one stating that BB10 had leapfrogged the competition and was on another plane to all other mobile operating systems. I don't think plane is the right word, more like another reality. What's even more laughable is that the majority of their apps are just converted Android apk files!!
    most of their apps in their actual app store are from one spam dev too, 180k city guide spam apps in total S4BB submits an additional 138,792 apps to BlackBerry World | CrackBerry.com. they have their own thread about thhis on crackberry congratulating eachother on how the "dumb general public" will now try out blackberry because of their positive comments as theyll think its now popular
    01-05-2014 10:13 PM
    Another vote added for WP!
    01-05-2014 10:16 PM
    I kinda liked iOS over Android when I had an iPhone 5. It never lags and has amazing support. It was never buggy as well. Apple did a great job with the OS.I took the risk and switched to a Windows Phone though and it's probably the best one yet, no regrets at all! :) The S4 is pretty nice too.

I love my Blackberry Curve before but then it became laggy and had a 4 hour battery life. The keyboard in BB is incomparable to anything I've ever used although Windows Phone's keyboard is really fantastic as well. The OS though is its weak point. I didn't own a BB10 but when I tried it, it was too complicated even after an hour of trying it out. BB10 was half baked when released maybe just like (don't shoot me) WP7. Microsoft really did turn the fate of WP around when they released Windows Phone 8. It was far far better than WP7 and it had support initially and still is going. They really did their best for WP not to turn into another Zune. Zune is amazing but we all know it didn't go anywhere due to lack of support and promotion by Microsoft.

I hope the Surface, too catches up.
    01-05-2014 10:37 PM
    most of their apps in their actual app store are from one spam dev too, 180k city guide spam apps in total S4BB submits an additional 138,792 apps to BlackBerry World | CrackBerry.com. they have their own thread about thhis on crackberry congratulating eachother on how the "dumb general public" will now try out blackberry because of their positive comments as theyll think its now popular
    Crackberry guys are like isheep but 10x worse really.
    Acidwire and neo158 like this.
    01-06-2014 01:24 AM