Lumia Black+GDR3

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 820 purchased from Dubai. I live in India, and I was wondering if i'll receive Black+GDR3 update along with other Indian 820s or I would have to wait until Dubai releases those updates.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Since you purchased it from Dubai, you probably have the UAE country variant ROM. You will have to wait until the update is released in Dubai.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure. But that is what makes sense to me. If you go to extras+info, and tap on 'more info', you probably have im_mea instead of im_india under manufacturer. I believe this will be used to determine whether the update is available for your phone or not. Again, I'm not 100% sure.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure. But that is what makes sense to me. If you go to extras+info, and tap on 'more info', you probably have im_mea instead of im_india under manufacturer. I believe this will be used to determine whether the update is available for your phone or not. Again, I'm not 100% sure.

Yes, it says im_imea in extras+info. But i really hope i get this along with others in India since it 'coming soon' and in Dubai its 'waiting for approval'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes