I'm driving a Toyota Prius. Somehow I'm never able to get the phone to detect the Bluetooth signal from my car. Is this a known issue? Any ways around this?
    01-10-2014 11:17 AM
    I have bluetooth issues more that occasionally; 2009 Acura TSX, but usually if I reset the phone I can get it to link back up if it gets broken. It does occasionally flip out if I get a text message while streaming audio.

What year is your car? Seems like the bluetooth "standard" is kind of loose and changing over the years.

Have you:
    A) tried your phone in a friend's car and
    B) tried your friend's phone in your car
    to see who isnt' doing what?

Also, you may find a good owner's forum for your car out there. I know there are some for my car that I check in on from time-to-time.
    01-10-2014 12:27 PM
    I have bluetooth issues more that occasionally; 2009 Acura TSX, but usually if I reset the phone I can get it to link back up if it gets broken. It does occasionally flip out if I get a text message while streaming audio.

What year is your car? Seems like the bluetooth "standard" is kind of loose and changing over the years.

Have you:
    A) tried your phone in a friend's car and
    B) tried your friend's phone in your car
    to see who isnt' doing what?

Also, you may find a good owner's forum for your car out there. I know there are some for my car that I check in on from time-to-time.
    It's a 2010 Toyota Prius. It couldn't be detected on a HTC Mozart and Lumia 920 either, so I'm guessing WP doesn't work with Toyota. It worked fine on a BMW. My previous Symbian phone (808PV) worked fine with the Prius.
    Last edited by Bahamen; 01-10-2014 at 05:45 PM.
    01-10-2014 05:34 PM