Custom Text sound + Quick Text

kingrollo

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Had my lumia about a week now.........Ive come from blackberry - so the first few days were a bit of shock - but Im getting there now.....

Just a couple of things

1. Ive created custom ring tones - using nokia ringtone maker - pretty easy - however it doesn't appear to work for texts - can I create a custome text sound from a song ?

2.When scrolling through 'people' is there a way to quickly send a text to that person.....as there is in Blackberry ???

3.All my work colleagues have iphones - is there a killer app I can show them to prove I was right to go WP ?

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Custom ringtones for texts should be coming with the next update which began rolling out at various places. And just click on the persons name and there is an option to text.

Divjot Singh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
3.All my work colleagues have iphones - is there a killer app I can show them to prove I was right to go WP ?

In fact every app looks beautiful in WP and it becomes killer itself. Show them myTube and such youtube apps where you can scroll over the video and stuff. Other than that yes the Camera, or the colors!

kingrollo

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Custom ringtones for texts should be coming with the next update which began rolling out at various places. And just click on the persons name and there is an option to text.

So I go into people - click the person - and then get an option to text ??? [Actually I don't] - should I ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes