Can we still get GDR3 in developers preview?

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello! I have Lumia 620 and I recently created App Studio account so, that I can get Developers for Preview.
Because updates are very slow in WP too(considering the nature of OS). and I don't know why GDR3 update still isn't available for Lumia 620 in any country.
Software update for Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - Nokia

I think something must be wrong with L620 here. and well if GDR3 takes this much time then I think WP8.1 will atleast take 9 month to 1 years to come on these devices.

So, I want to know can I still get GDR3 update now in developers preview because I am trying since 1 week on every time yet after update reaches maximum upto 57% , it shows error 801881d0(mostly) or 80072ee2download (1).jpgdownload.jpg

If you guys can answer this it will be a great help.
Thank You.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hello! I have Lumia 620 and I recently created App Studio account so, that I can get Developers for Preview.
Because updates are very slow in WP too(considering the nature of OS). and I don't know why GDR3 update still isn't available for Lumia 620 in any country.
Software update for Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - Nokia

I think something must be wrong with L620 here. and well if GDR3 takes this much time then I think WP8.1 will atleast take 9 month to 1 years to come on these devices.

So, I want to know can I still get GDR3 update now in developers preview because I am trying since 1 week on every time yet after update reaches maximum upto 57% and then it shows error 801881d0 or 80072ee2View attachment 57741View attachment 57742

If you guys can answer this it will be a great help.
Thank You.
Do a hard reset first, then try again.

amolbaikar

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
This is solution,
1st make some memory space in your phone about 1.5-2 GB.
And you don't have to get developer preview update, because official GDR3 black update is already published over in the world. Just few devices are left (such as At&t handsets)

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
This is solution,
1st make some memory space in your phone about 1.5-2 GB.
And you don't have to get developer preview update, because official GDR3 black update is already published over in the world. Just few devices are left (such as At&t handsets)

i just reset my phone means i have all the space in the world.
And i posted a nokia link you can check it. L620 is only device which is waiting for approval in all region and all countries.
And even if it approve it will take at least like 2 months to distribute. I am totally running out of my patience specially when all wp users around me got gdr3 and i am still stuck with gdr2.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
i just reset my phone means i have all the space in the world.
And i posted a nokia link you can check it. L620 is only device which is waiting for approval in all region and all countries.
And even if it approve it will take at least like 2 months to distribute. I am totally running out of my patience specially when all wp users around me got gdr3 and i am still stuck with gdr2.

Just get the gdr3 preview. Glance notifications are there by the touch update.

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Just get the gdr3 preview. Glance notifications are there by the touch update.

I am trying so hard to get gdr3 but no luck.
and I don't know the reason why I am only one who facing the problem.

First I thought may be WP8.1 is the reason because it already started distributing to some developers but 4th comment by mpt15 was very disturbing news for me. That made me more impatience than ever.

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Remove your IMEI.

The error codes suggest two things: your phone cannot reach the Microsoft servers because either the servers are busy or your network connection is weak.

I am quite sure that my network isn't weak. But I'll give a try to my friends WiFi too.
Anything you want to suggest me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon