On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before. But some addresses which I send message only once, and I do not need it next time.

So, I want to add a feature for removing the address. Place an "X" icon at right of address, used to remove the address. (See below)

wp_ss.png
    Last edited by Gavin Ding; 03-13-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    03-13-2014 09:42 AM
    These are things you need to add to User Voice and come here for supporters :)

Feature Suggestions: Hot (47595 ideas) – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

I'd give you a vote for it too. One thing that bugs me, sometimes an address comes across slightly different [as in email XYZ@outlook.com is tied to Joe Doe, 'Joe Doe' and Doe, Joe ] and it saves all of them. That is what I have currently for my wife, all 3 options when I type in her name.
    03-13-2014 10:42 AM
    Currently, a hard reset is the only way to clear that list.

I don't think that adding this to the user voice box at this point is going to do very much. Best to wait for WP8.1 and see if it's resolved there.
    03-13-2014 10:45 AM
    These are things you need to add to User Voice and come here for supporters :)

Feature Suggestions: Hot (47595 ideas) €“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

I'd give you a vote for it too. One thing that bugs me, sometimes an address comes across slightly different [as in email XYZ@outlook.com is tied to Joe Doe, 'Joe Doe' and Doe, Joe ] and it saves all of them. That is what I have currently for my wife, all 3 options when I type in her name.
    A voice done.
    Clear e-mail autocomplete history – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
    Curtieson likes this.
    03-14-2014 07:13 AM
    I'm expecting more guys to vote the suggestion.
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/fo...mplete-history
    03-29-2014 02:17 AM