Aadinath Kshirsagar

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey there guys! WpCentral had reported a month ago that there'll be a file picker embedded somewhere in the OS which won't be visible in the apps list but will appear whenever it'll be needed. Now that WP8.1 has finally launched and all of it's features are known to us, there's still no mentioning of the 'file picker'. So....WHERE'S IT!!???

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Such a minor feature, if included in WP8.1, surely would have been skipped over in the keynote, as even with the very high-level overview that they gave us on most things, it still took them three hours.

Malcolm Clement

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
But does it allow you attach documents, pdfs, or other files to an existing email thread? I really need this feature and if after 3+ years MS cannot figure it out... shame on me for sticking around...

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
you can attach a pdf to email by writing email from an appropriate pdf app.or to put it in another way just sent an email from the pdf app not via default email app. file manager is needed but for many other reasons

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
But does it allow you attach documents, pdfs, or other files to an existing email thread? I really need this feature and if after 3+ years MS cannot figure it out... shame on me for sticking around...
you can attach a pdf to email by writing email from an appropriate pdf app.or to put it in another way just sent an email from the pdf app not via default email app. file manager is needed but for many other reasons

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon