i have saw some thread saying "DO NOT INSTALL WINDOWS PHONE 8.1", "windows phone 8.1 is battery drainer", "constant reboot" etc, so i open this thread to fix your problem (and mine too)
    does not find your question? reply your question so that we can help you!

FAQ:
    where are "Background apps"?
    it has moved to battery saver, go to the app list (the list beside main menu), find battery sense, click it, press the app that you want to enable/disable in background

WiFi failed/does not work
    make sure y WiFi still allow to open when lockscreen, settings > WiFi > advanced > tick "keep Wi-Fi on when the screen times out"
    EDIT:there is no keep wifi on setting now, it MIGHT be always on in windows phone 8.1 now, without settings, untick settings in WiFI > advanced > the top 2 settings for saving battery

there is no comma(,) on keyboard
    go to settings > Keyboard > Advanced > Tick the "Show a comma key when available".

Store are not working
    store are unavailable for some country now, please wait for it

I cant find my apps in notification center settings
    wait for your app get notification, it will be there once your app send a notification
    Last edited by wuiyang; 04-20-2014 at 02:52 AM.
    gonzo0815 and daredevildan like this.
    04-15-2014 02:48 AM
    occupied this post for extra FAQ
    04-15-2014 02:49 AM
    See no "battery sense" under applications.
    04-15-2014 10:57 AM
    My wife updated her Icon to 8.1 yesterday. It has since frozen after receiving text messages. Any way to know why it is freezing? Anybody else had these issues with the update?
    04-15-2014 11:05 AM
    I'm having a problem with a bluetooth earpiece. When taking a call or calling someone Speaker phone turns on and can't hear anything from it and can't disable "Speaker" mode.
    Still trying to see if there's some other issue causing this. Anyone have a problem with Bluetooth earpiece? Plantronics PLT_VoyagerPRO and Nokia Lumia 928.
    04-15-2014 11:11 AM
    My wife updated her Icon to 8.1 yesterday. It has since frozen after receiving text messages. Any way to know why it is freezing? Anybody else had these issues with the update?
    is your phone open too much apps? or that text messages was too big to open? free some space to receive SMS
    04-20-2014 02:50 AM
    See no "battery sense" under applications.
    battery saver or battery, i have different language of phone
    04-20-2014 02:51 AM
    I'm having a problem with a bluetooth earpiece. When taking a call or calling someone Speaker phone turns on and can't hear anything from it and can't disable "Speaker" mode.
    Still trying to see if there's some other issue causing this. Anyone have a problem with Bluetooth earpiece? Plantronics PLT_VoyagerPRO and Nokia Lumia 928.
    go to bluetooth settings, press advanced or something, tick that
    04-20-2014 02:52 AM