HELP! Flash player!

Mark Skidmore

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I hope someone can help! Im really enjoying WP 8.1 on my HTC 8x but the only thing that's really annoying to me is when I go to my favourite site, That being Whufc.com and try listening to a live feed, I get the annoying message New version of Adobe flash player must be installed! Can someone please help with a work around or an Apps to sort this problem. Thanks..........Mark.

LillWicke

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Adobe is not supporting flash player on ANY smartphones any more.
The last version that Adobe submitted to smartphones was V10 and that one goes back to 2008-2009.

:smile:

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to install version 10 on a win8.1 phone?

Unfortunately no. WP never supported flash and most likely never will as Adobe has stopped support for mobile platforms. The is an app in the store called FlashPlayer that may help but the site has to support the method it use to transcode(I think). Or West Ham redesigns there site native html5.

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I hope someone can help! Im really enjoying WP 8.1 on my HTC 8x but the only thing that's really annoying to me is when I go to my favourite site, That being Whufc.com and try listening to a live feed, I get the annoying message New version of Adobe flash player must be installed! Can someone please help with a work around or an Apps to sort this problem. Thanks..........Mark.

Contact the site operator, and see if they have any plans to implement html5. Most sites should be switching over to it already anyways.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786