Maps data wont be deleted from Phone memory?

SuneelBskr

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I read that there is an option to move Maps to the SD card using the app 'Storage Sense Beta' .

Since I already had the maps downloaded into phone, I tried to delete them, Wait ! I actually deleted them and also it wont show in Here Maps or Here Drive. But, when I see the phone memory, its the same size as with the maps installed.

I'm soo F****D up !!

Since I frequently use the maps, I again installed them(this time to my SD card and I can see the maps data in it).

Now, how the hell can I clean up the junk from my phone ? Please someone help me on this.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Actually the app that moves the maps is Storage Check.
Go to settings/storage check/details/maps

You can delete maps there then re-download the maps you want to SD.
This will probably straighten out your map situation if I'm understanding your dilemma.

SuneelBskr

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Actually the app that moves the maps is Storage Check.
Go to settings/storage check/details/maps

You can delete maps there then re-download the maps you want to SD.
This will probably straighten out your map situation if I'm understanding your dilemma.

Thank you ! Yes-Its storage Check which handles the maps storage and even I deleted the maps from there. Of,course again downloaded to SD card.
Now, If I go to that screen, I can see my country(INDIA) maps available and if I delete, it should delete from the SD card. I don't think that will solve my issue, moreover I'm worried that the same junk will be occupied in my SD card aswell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2