Here Drive + Freezing.....very often

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had the same freezing problem with CoPilot as well as Here Drive. I think it's something in the location service itself.

Hopefully this week's DP release addresses it.

BigwaveMx

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I asked to my carrier for a device change and I got one new. I expected that this issue will be fixed but sadly, the app still freezing. So I think that the HW is not the problem. Maybe is a FW or OS related.

hyedefinition

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Here Drive+ for me is almost unusable now. I use Here Drive+ often on my 1520 as my main GPS for my work.

Have had the 1520 and other Lumias and this is the first time this is happening. Well, last night it didn't crash at all. I had to delete the offline maps (how lame!). I think it has to do with the maps being stored on the memory card.

Any thoughts?

Dan TheMan86

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the last update, Here Drive has been freezing ALL THE FRIGGEN TIME like it used to. There was an update that seemed to fix it, then I updated to the latest and its freezing all the time. It's basically unusable at this point. Anyone else experiencing this??

NICK TOALE

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Are your maps on the SD Card? I use to have it freezing on my 1520 but after moving the maps back on to the phone its very reliable

anon(5340442)

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Are your maps on the SD Card? I use to have it freezing on my 1520 but after moving the maps back on to the phone its very reliable

With WP8.1, there is no longer the option to save maps to the SD card. I have a Lumia 830 with the maps stored on the device and it freezes constantly.

Dan TheMan86

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I reinstalled it last week and tried it this morning. Worked for about 15 minutes then froze. I officially have no turn-by-turn voice navigation on my "smartphone" anymore. How embarrassing. About to sell out to that Android crowd and I'm NOT happy about it. Probably a used LG G3. Big screen, good camera, SD card slot, 3000mah replaceable battery...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes