Whatsapp delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Leo Ndlovu

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Since I updated to windows 8.1 I have noticed that my toast notifications are delaying and whatsapp is really bad cause if I don't open the application then I don't get messages that were sent to me. I have tried restart the phone and even uninstalled whatsapp still no change. WiFi and data its the same can anyone assist me with what else I can do to improve the performance of the whatsapp message delivery.
I am using a Lumia 920, I have tried to use the diagnosis app and unfortunately I am unable to open the files even after downloading the p7mviewer I get some authentication error

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Buddy you are not alone. We been discussing this ..4 days by now. There is no solution for this. Waiting for update

mariovega

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Since I updated to windows 8.1 I have noticed that my toast notifications are delaying and whatsapp is really bad cause if I don't open the application then I don't get messages that were sent to me. I have tried restart the phone and even uninstalled whatsapp still no change. WiFi and data its the same can anyone assist me with what else I can do to improve the performance of the whatsapp message delivery.
I am using a Lumia 920, I have tried to use the diagnosis app and unfortunately I am unable to open the files even after downloading the p7mviewer I get some authentication error

Same here. It?s an open beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes