Music from MixRadio not updating in Music app

Nitish_KSharma

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I am having this trouble on my device in which the newly downloaded from Nokia MixRadio service music doesn't quickly show up in music app and its really irritating. Re starting the app multiple times get this done but sometimes music doesn't simply show up.
My MixRadio my music is also not working it goes black when I go in my music in MixRadio.
This new music app is slow and irritating except Playlist feature its bad.
:angry::angry:

Device is Lumia 720 running WP8.1

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok, first lets clear something up; Nokia Mix Radio and your "Music app" (which I'm assuming you're referring to the Xbox Music app which also happens to be the "stock music app" on your phone) are two entirely different apps altogether.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I am having this trouble on my device in which the newly downloaded from Nokia MixRadio service music doesn't quickly show up in music app and its really irritating. Re starting the app multiple times get this done but sometimes music doesn't simply show up.
My MixRadio my music is also not working it goes black when I go in my music in MixRadio.
This new music app is slow and irritating except Playlist feature its bad.
:angry::angry:

Device is Lumia 720 running WP8.1

In the settings in Nokia radio mix there is a setting to have it update the music.

Nice first post though:wink:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
In the settings in Nokia radio mix there is a setting to have it update the music.

Nice first post though:wink:

I don't know what setting you're talking about to "update the music". If you actually have local music files (mp3s) on your phone, Nokia music will see them.
The trick is to do the "computer scan". You log into the website provided with your Nokia account on your PC. (where hopefully, you have music in a folder somewhere) and let it scan your PC for music. Then, when you log back into Nokia Mix Radio with your account, it'll generate "Mixes" based on what it found on your computer...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven