So, does anyone know of a way to get your task list (To Do list) to show up as a live tile without having to resort to a 3rd party app?

I have created Hotmail tasks using the calendar app, but those tasks do not show up on the Calendar live tile.

I created a To Do list as a quick note in OneNote and pinned that note to my start screen, but it only shows the note title on the tile, doesn't flip, can't be made into a wide tile, and doesn't show any of the list content.

I'm sure there are apps out there for this, but I really like being able to have this stuff synced with either my OneNote or my Hotmail so that I can refer to it on any device/PC.
    04-30-2014 06:02 PM
    So, does anyone know of a way to get your task list (To Do list) to show up as a live tile without having to resort to a 3rd party app?

I have created Hotmail tasks using the calendar app, but those tasks do not show up on the Calendar live tile.

I created a To Do list as a quick note in OneNote and pinned that note to my start screen, but it only shows the note title on the tile, doesn't flip, can't be made into a wide tile, and doesn't show any of the list content.

I'm sure there are apps out there for this, but I really like being able to have this stuff synced with either my OneNote or my Hotmail so that I can refer to it on any device/PC.
    Currently only events are allowed on the live tile. Tasks can only generate a reminder and won't even be visible from the calendar view.
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-30-2014 06:21 PM