SD Card issues fixed in 8.1? (duplicate music/photos)

oliverh72

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

As the subject says - was this bug FINALLY squashed with 8.1? I was on the Black update on my 822 and also tried the Nokia Camera Beta and nothing I did could fix this issue. I tried all the suggestions - the duplicates just kept coming back - the music files, the photos. Clearly it is related to the microSD option.

So who has had the same issues on WP8 with the microSD card and is now on 8.1? Is it resolved?

Thanks in advance!

Oliver

rohanyuri

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't know !!! but I found the solution to delete those music files which appear even after deleting (duplicated files ) : Connect ur phone to ur PC and open its phone storage and open the music folder it will be empty then make sure that hidden files are display via the folder setting in windows explorer after making those files are displayed u will se some folders appearing like album, artist,etc delete those after deleting those duplicate files will disappear I hope it works for you

Sent from my RM-998_im_india_910 using Tapatalk

ivanden

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Just install "DuplicateFilesDeleter" tool in your PC and connect your SD card to PC and scan to find and delete duplicate files from this software.
Good Luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes